Link

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bush, Cheney Still Going Down

In the latest CBS poll, President Bush and Vice President Cheney are still plunging in the polls. Bush's approval rating is at 35%, his all time low. Cheney's approval rating is a paltry 19%.

You've got to wonder who those 19% are that approve of Cheney. Maybe they are just confused and think the poll was asking about Mr. Haney from the old Green Acres TV show. 19% is anemic, I've got to believe that Satan has a better approval rating than Cheney.

Now here is my opportunity to say "I told you so!" Never have I approved of either the president or vice-president. I'm glad people are finally coming over to my side. It's just too bad that people didn't get the picture prior to the 2004 election. Oh, well, keep jumping on the anti-Bush bandwagon, it's still got plenty of room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home