Link

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scott McLellan Resigns

White House Press Secretary Scott McLellan has resigned today. I can't express my feelings more, he should have resigned back when he told his first lie. He did have a tough job I'll admit. Having to lie for his boss, President Bush, and having to cover-up for all the other liars as well, like Carl Rove.

On Scotty, Bush said today,
"I thought he handled his assignment with class, integrity," the president said. "It's going to be hard to replace Scott, but nevertheless he made the decision and I accepted it. One of these days, he and I are going to be rocking in chairs in Texas and talking about the good old days."

Yeah, reminiscing about all the bullcrap they slung at the American people. I can just imagine it. "Hey, Scottie, do you remember when I had you tell the press that we can't comment about on-going investigations?"

"Yup Dubya, that was a good one, and they bought it too! Can you give me a beer?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home